Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Dueces


Today I closed my on-line dating profile on POF.  It's really not my timing to join a site at this time.  I haven't been motivated to check the site, answer message or move forward with it.  I believe if I'm suppose to open another profile with a different site, I will know it.

There are things that I need to work on for me personally and I've always known that but I just thought that I would be fine.  I need to focus on loving me more so that I can accept love from others.

So right now, I say dueces, two fingas, holla, adios...to on-line dating!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it is best to let God get us ready for what He has for us. Im sure God has the perfect guy for you. You are so beautiful talented and have so much to give. You put smiles on my face.He has someone amazing for you.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete